"Prendre du recul, c’est prendre de l’élan." We take our cue from French rapper MC Solaar who says "Take a step back to pick up speed". We do a deep dive into your mission, vision, business model and objectives, and our experienced strategists team up with your organization's key people to analyze the challenges and set out a strategy that guides your long-term development.
St-Amour et associés
A new family of brands
B2B or B2C, we tool you up so that you know what to say to whom at the right time and in the right way—and so you know the cost too. But above all, we come up with a thorough marketing-communications plan based on a detailed, overarching vision.
After we collaborate on a strategic reflection exercise, we roll out the plan in two stages.
- Diagnosis to study and define the following:
- mission, values, vision and business objectives
- target audiences, products and services
- positioning, market and competition
- political, economic and regulatory environment
- existing communications tools
- key communications and marketing challenges
- Action plan to establish and develop the following:
- marketing and communications objectives
- overall strategy
- communications axes and key messages
- online and offline marketing and communications tactics
- budget and time frame (1 to 5 years)
- measurable key performance indicators
Les producteurs de cidre du Québec
A communications plan that steers off the beaten path.
It's essential to have a vision of all the web platforms together for a good digital strategy. This is how we manage to build a consistent, relevant user journey that inspires action and drives growth.
To execute the five pillars of our method we:
- Analyze the digital ecosystem, from positioning to visibility
- Analyze the website performance and acquisition channels based on available data
- Optimize the main platforms
- Optimize the journey and touchpoints (awareness, attention, consideration, conversion and loyalty)
- Systematize the collection and consolidation of internal and external data
Le Panier Bleu
A blue Christmas with Le Panier Bleu and Prospek
A website is the expression of an organization's value proposition. To approach a redesign project methodically and ensure we stay on the right track, we've fine-tuned a four-part approach that includes:
- Design Brief: a detailed document that sets out the project’s scope to guide the development partner’s work.
- Request for Proposals: a call-out for proposals from agencies we specially select for the project.
- Support: from the evaluation of the proposals to the final delivery, our team oversees the work and offers strategic advice to help you make informed choices.
- Quality assurance: our team systematically ensures the work meets the highest quality standards at each stage of the project.
Institut Linguistique Provincial
Brand image (or branding) is the foundation of all your communications. A strong identity must be both felt and understood to accurately manifest the brand's essence.
An effective brand strategy that has the legs for the long run comes from in-depth reflection and analysis. We define the values of the brand and the emotions it must inspire, how to stand out among the clutter and how to catch the eyes of the target audience.
Much more than a simple logo, a brand's visual universe must be built with a robust methodology to shape a consistent, inspiring whole that stands the test of time. With our method we:
- Visually analyze the environment and competition
- Hold discussion groups
- Explore brand territories
- Define the logotype path
- Select the principal and secondary fonts
- Propose an official colour palette
- Contextualize the new visual identity
Creating a new name requires finding the right balance between rigorous analytical work and exploratory sessions with the freedom to think outside the box. With our method we:
- Define the strategic positioning
- Analyze the competition
- Examine the offer and the differentiating factors
- Study the target audiences and their perceptions
- Propose the name identity path
- Carry out a domain name search
Once the new identity is well established, it must be applied in the various communication tools and used consistently so that both internal and external audiences adopt it. With our method, we:
- Design a graphic standards guide
- Build a toolkit with the key graphic pieces and its variations for each medium
- Audit the use of the brand and make recommendations
A consistent and memorable brand experience
In traditional and digital media, a well-made ad is an ad that gets people talking. The right image and the right words are shaped to meet your awareness and promotional needs and impress with intelligence and impact. The copywriter and art director work together to dream up the most effective creative ideas in the brand's context to convey the message.
The message is obviously conveyed through words—often just a few that have been honed to perfection. Employed with mastery, the right words generate curiosity, captivate and win the audience over. After considering the communications challenges, target audiences and products and services, we arrive at the concept that will best get noticed and best meet a precise business objective.
With the goal of catching the audience's imagination, art direction is part of every stage of the creative advertising process, guiding decision-making according to what was earlier defined. In the end, of course, the image is worth a thousand words.
Maison Jean Lapointe
(What a draaag!) campaign was so not a drag!
Effective design is all about appealing graphics that support the objective of the tool they're created for. From print to video to online, our creative teams dream up functional designs with clean lines that get right to the essence and work in every medium
Ma cabane à la maison
"Ma cabane à la maison" galvanizes the agency
Whether it's for an advertising campaign, content for social media or point-of-sale displays, our team produces photos, videos and animations that meet the most demanding expectations with feats of skill and daring-do.
Our team surrounds itself with a wide circle of specialists to meet the highest standards of lifestyle, corporate or culinary photography. We offer you complete support ranging from researching themes to visual montages to styling.
Animation and video production
Video is great for catching a target audience's attention and communicating complex ideas—on a wide range of budgets. From simple motion design to large-scale production, our teams work in collaboration with yours to bring the attractive power of video to life.
- Creation and design
- Art direction
- Storyboard and screenplay
- Voice-over recording
- Choice of soundtrack
- 2D and 3D animation
Olives from Spain
Cross-Canada visibility campaign
Managing media is the art of combining performance and flexibility to minimize costs and maximize returns. Using data and analysis, we harness intelligence to hone in on the target audience and provide a cohesive journey that delivers them the right message at the right time and place. In other words: test, adjust, repeat.
- Creative efficiency testing: producing variations to formulate hypotheses on the content and form to prevent wear and refine the relationship with the target audiences.
- Media effectiveness testing: rotational use to generate systemic results that take into account seasonality and external factors to increase performance.
- SEM and SMM optimization: exhaustive testing (messages, location, audiences, geographies, devices, time periods, etc.) to reduce cost per click (CPC) and cost per acquisition (CPA).
- Evaluation of the synergy between channels: testing different ratios between the channels to find the best possible combination and boost return on investment.
Return on investment measurement
Every day, we swim in an ocean of content, and it's easy to get pulled into the undertow. To win over a loyal clientele or attract new clients, the relevance of the content must be fine-tuned, and nothing can be left to chance. Our team guides you to build a strategy, define the messages, design newsletters, blogs and podcasts, create lifestyle, culinary and social media content, automate emails and much more.
Iögo and Nanö
Social media management and strategy
It's never too late (or too early) to manage your brand perception. To have a clear portrait of the state of things, we start with tools that precisely analyze your online reputation. Then we set up digital monitoring platforms to keep an eye on what's being said about you and ensure that no negative opinions affect your brand. Finally, we manage the situation by engaging in the conversation with the audiences who will help steer your reputation to calmer shores.
Institut Linguistique Provincial
An SMS strategy to cultivate trust online
At the core of a brand's identity and evolution are the relationships it maintains with its target audiences, whether they’re customers, journalists or influencers. These community relationships are invaluable for dealing with image issues and preparing for any outcome.
We embrace the values of integrity, transparency and discipline to build together, in complete trust, mutually satisfactory relationships with your various targets.
Based on industry best practices, we develop strong, long-lasting media relations strategies to help you amplify your messages and achieve your objectives.
Ma cabane à la maison
Behind the scenes